Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore 7 Nights 8 Days
Golden Triangle Tour With Ranthambore 7 Nights 8 Days
Book Your Tour
Ranthambore is located in Sawai Madhhopur, a small town of Rajasthan. Once it was famous hunting ground for Maharajas centuries ago due to its geographical setting.
Because of its diverse geography it is shelter home for many birds across the globe. Migratory birds are found on many seasonal occasions.
At Top Indian Holidays, taste and preferences of its valuable tourist are always taken as priority before designing any package tour. In this Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore is included as special attraction given its peculiar feature attached with it. National Wildlife Sanctuary is not open entire year for visitors’ except in the month of September to November. So if one wants to enjoy the thundering of Ranthambore Tiger one has to be at the right time. We at Top Indian Holidays has designed this package loaded with complete facility for your memorable journey to Ranthambore along with the beautiful cites; Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Elephant/jeep ride to Amber Fort
- Visit to Iconic Taj Mahal
- Enjoy jeep safari in and around Ranthambore
- Picturesque visit to Fort
- Bird viewing from fort Roof Top in Ranthambore
7 Nights 8 Days
Day 1 - Delhi arrival
You will be welcomed and picked up by our representative will pick you up from the destination of your arrival and will drive you directly to your hotel. To get ready for the evening you can take rest after lunch. In the evening time you can explore places around the hotel. The night stay will be scheduled.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing (Full Day)
Next morning will commence after breakfast and then you kick start your journey for exploring the new and old Delhi will start. Famous monuments like Lal Quila (Red Fort), Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate etc. and not only the monuments but also the colourfully fabricated Chandni Chowk is also a major part of attraction shopping in Delhi tour.
Day 3 - Travel to Agra & Discover Agra (Full Day)
On very next morning your tour will begin with the tour to the world famous architectural marvel Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Moti Masjid and its nearby places where you will be escorted with our designated and well-learned guide who will take you to the tour of entire city’s tourist attraction places. Monumental marvels of Agra will be covered with a short visit to the nearby local market to feel the handicraft marvel of the city. After the dinner enjoy night stay in Agra.
Day 4 - Travel to Ranthambore & Discover Ranthambore
Saying good bye to the city of love emblem you will proceed next morning after breakfast for Ranthambore. On the way to Ranthambore you will be taken to Fatehpur Sikri for visiting Mughal monumental marvel of 17th century. Night stay in Ranthambore.
Day 5 - Continue Exploring Ranthambore (Full Day)
Next morning will commence from exploring the world famous National Park of Ranthambore which is biggest attraction for wildlife lovers. Here one can find Tigers, Leopard, seasonal birds and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Because of the wide variety and shelter for variety of birds and animals, Ranthambore National Park is declared as conservatory for these species. Bird watching is another tourist attraction among nature lovers. Night stay in Ranthambore.
Day 6 - Travel to Jaipur
In the early hours you will leave for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way to jaipur you will be taken to the tour of Fathepur Sikri, the Mughal Era monuments. After reaching Jaipur in the evening time you will be taken to the Galta Temple or Birla Temple depending upon your choice. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 7 - Jaipur Sightseeing (Full Day)
Early in the morning you will be taken to Amber Fort for elephant ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this, monuments like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy
Day 8 - Delhi - Departure
Your journey with Top Indian Holidays will come to its closure with the arrival of eighth day of your trip you will be dropped to the airport as per the scheduled flight for Delhi.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Car drivers are not trained for guide work
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service(s) not specified above.