Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar and Rishikesh 7 Nights 8 Days
Golden Triangle Tour With Haridwar and Rishikesh 7 Nights 8 Days
7 Nights 8 Days
Day 01 : Arrival Delhi
Our designated representative will pick you up from the destination of your arrival and will drive you direct to your hotel. You can take rest and can explore a little as per your convenience places around the hotel. The night stay will be scheduled.
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseeing
Next morning will commence after breakfast and then journey for exploring the new and old Delhi will start. Famous monuments like Jama Masjid, Lal Quila (Red Fort), Humayun Tomb, India Gate etc. and not only the monuments but also the colourfully fabricated Chandni Chowk is also major part of attraction shopping in Delhi tour. Later in the evening you can enjoy spicy cuisine of Delhi and night stay in Delhi.
Day 03 : Delhi to Haridwar to Rishikesh (229 Km & 19 Km)
Golden Triangle Tour on its third day will take you to the journey of pious Haridwar, the biggest pilgrimage for Hindus. A wide range of mesmerising temples, alluring music of Aarti and Mantrochaar (Sanskrit shloka and relics) will fascinate your soul.
Later you will proceed for Rishikesh which is located 19 km away from Haridwar. Apart from its religious importance Rishikesh is famous for its water sport. Night stay in Rishikesh.
Day 04 : Rishikesh sightseeing
Early in the morning we will hit the water sport adventure of Rishikesh which will thrill your dare devil spirit. This ride will take you flow along with the flow of River Ganges with the team of trained experts. Later, Lakshman Jhula is another tourist attraction amongst tourists for its hanging bridge and the large group of Monkeys everywhere in the city who are usually very friendly and entertaining. Night stay in Rishikesh
Day 05 : Rishikesh to Agra (416 Km)
After discovering the lush green Rishikesh and Haridwar our next destination will be city of Love ie; Agra.
Tajmahal which is the Seventh wonder of world is our next point on the fifth day of Golden Triangle Tour. Agra is not only famous for its Taj Mahal along with that, it has Chaar Minar, Moti Masjid, Dargah which are also famously known as White Living Beauty. Night stay in Agra
Day 06 : Agra to Jaipur
In the early hours you will leave for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way to Jaipur, you will be taken to Fathepur Sikri which is famous for the Mughal Monumental beauty After a swift journey you will be dropped to your hotel for lunch and later in the evening you will be taken to the Birla Temple. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 07 : Jaipur Sightseeing
Early in the morning you will be taken to Amber Fort for elephant ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this, monuments like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy shopping from Johri Bazaar and adjoining market for exquisite shopping of Jaipuri Razai and Kundan-Meena jewellery. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 08 : Jaipur to Delhi
Your fun-filled journey with Top Indian Holidays will come to an end to your journey with us. You will be transported to the Airport for your scheduled departure from Jaipur to Delhi.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Entrance fee on monuments/palaces.
- Car drivers are not trained for guide work
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service(s) not specified above.
Rishikesh & Haridwar are two places in North India which are point of attraction for the travellers of every age because of its spiritual values, religious value, ecological variety and evocative remnants of bygone era. Top Indian Holidays always work for cent percent satisfaction for its travellers because we understand the feeling of a traveller excitement to discover new places.
In our Golden Triangle Tour series, we have designed this itinerary keeping Rishikesh & Haridwar as focus cities along with Delhi, Agra and Jaipur which will fascinate your travelling experience by visiting the architectural marvel along with scenic beauty of Ganges plains of North India.
- Humayun Tomb
- Exotic shopping from Chandni Chowk
- Elephant ride to Amber fort
- Visit to iconic Taj Mahal
- Meditation and yoga morning at Haridwar
- White-river rafting in great Ganges of Rishikesh