Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar 7 Nights 8 Days
Golden Triangle Tour With Amritsar 7 Nights 8 Days
Book Your Tour
7 Nights 8 Days
Day 1 - Delhi arrival
You will be received and welcomed by our designated representative with warm welcome making you feel the feel of being arrived at Dilwalon Ki Dilli. You will be then transported to your hotel. You can take rest and explore later, a little of nearby as per your convenience places around the hotel. The night stay will be scheduled.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing (Full Day)
Next morning will commence after breakfast and then journey for exploring the new and old Delhi will start. Famous monuments like Jama Masjid, Lal Quila (Red Fort), Humayun Tomb, India Gate etc. and not only the monuments but also the colourfully fabricated Chandni Chowk is also major part of attraction shopping in Delhi tour. Later in the evening you can enjoy spicy cuisines of Delhi and night stay.
Day 3 - Travel to Agra & Discover Agra
On very next morning your tour will begin with the tour to the world famous architectural marvel Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Moti Masjid and its nearby places where you will be escorted with our designated and well-learned guide who will take you to the tour of entire city’s tourist attraction places. Monumental marvels of Agra will be covered with a short visit to the nearby local market to feel the handicraft marvel of the city. After the dinner enjoy night stay in Agra.
Day 4 - Travel to Jaipur (241 Km)
In the early hours you will leave for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way to jaipur you will be taken to the tour of Fathepur Sikri, the Mughal Era monuments. After reaching Jaipur in the evening time you will be taken to the Galta Temple or Birla Temple depending upon your choice. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 5 - Jaipur Sightseeing (Full Day)
Early in the morning you will be taken to Amber Fort for elephant ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this, monuments like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy
Day 6 - Travel to Amritsar (By flight or Train ) & Amritsar sightseeing (448 Km)
Depending upon the conveyance choice you will be transported to your hotel by engafter lunch, proceed for the beautiful city of Amritsar of which pious surrounding and tantalising air fill your heart with serenity and peace. Evening time you will be taken to Wagah Border for witnessing salute exchange between two nations and coming back to hotel evening view of Golden Temple which is idle for photography. Night stay in Amritsar.
Day 7 - Amritsar sightseeing (Full Day)
Mesmerising morning in Amritsar will start with delicious Punjabi breakfast. Morning will start with the visit to Golden Temple Tour later on you will cover Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Jaliyanwala Bagh and Rambagh Garden. Over night stay in Amritsar.
Day 8 - Delhi – Departure
On the final day of the tour you will be transported from your hotel to the airport by chauffer along with those fond memories served delicately by Top Indian Holidays.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Car drivers are not trained for guide work
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service(s) not specified above.
Amritsar is the most gracious city of Punjab and the biggest hub for the tourist around the world because of its glorious Golden Temple which not only attracts Sikhs around the world but also people across the globe because of its sanctity and piousness. In the Golden Triangle series of Top Indian Holidays we have designed this tour for the tourist of every age group who maintain vivid interest.
This Golden Triangle Trip has fun, devotion, music, ecstasy of food variety and lot more for every traveller who looks after something new and energetic in their trip.
Highlights of the tour:
- Elephant/jeep ride to Amber Fort
- Special food arrangement in world’s biggest Langar System
- Salute exchange at Wagah Border
- Visit to iconic Taj Mahal
- Exotic trip to local market of Agra Handicraft Fate