Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour 5 Nights 6 Days
Golden Triangle Tour 5 Nights 6 Days
Book Your Tour
Golden Triangle Tour of Top Indian Holiday brings a trinity together by offering a package where three cities of historic importance will be planned in a way where one will feel a proper touch by the culture and ethnicity as we have mastered the art of hospitality because we always aim at complete customer satisfaction.
In this trip we will make you travel through Dilwalon Ki Dilli, heart of India, city which is emblem of love; Agra and finally the City of Royal Culture; Jaipur the Pink City.
Tour Highlights :-
- Humayun Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Exotic shopping from Chandni Chowk
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Taj Mahal
- Special photo shoot at Hawa Mahal
5 Nights 6 Days
Day 1 - Delhi arrival
You will be welcomed by our representative who will pick you up and drive you direct to your hotel. To get ready for the evening you can take rest after lunch. In the evening time you can explore places around the hotel. The night stay will be scheduled.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing
The very next morning in Delhi will start with abreakfast and then you will start the tour for exploring the historical monuments of Delhi belonging to Mughal Era which will remind you of that golden age of which these monuments are live witness. Famous tourist points like India Gate, Parliament Building, Shaheed Smarak, Laal Quila, Lotus Temple, Humayun Tomb and many other points will be covered. Night stay in Delhi
Day 3 - Travel to Agra & Agra Sightseeing (210 Km)
On very next morning your tour will begin with the tour to the world famous architectural marvel Taj Mahal, Red fort, Moti Masjid and its nearby places where you will be escorted with our designated and well-learned guide who will take you to the tour of entire city’s tourist attraction places. Monumental marvels of Agra will be covered with a short visit to the nearby local market to feel the handicraft marvel of the city. After the dinner enjoy night stay in Agra.
Day 4 - Travel to Jaipur (241 Km)
In the early hours you will leave for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way to jaipur you will be taken to the tour of Fathepur Sikri, the Mughal Era monuments. After reaching Jaipur in the evening time you will be taken to the Galta Temple or Birla Temple depending upon your choice. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 5 - Jaipur Sightseeing
Early in the morning you will be taken to Amber Fort for elephant ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this, monuments like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy
Day 6 - Delhi - Departure
On the final day of the tour you will be transported from your hotel to the airport by chauffer along with those fond memories served delicately by Top Indian Holidays to board your flight to Delhi.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Car drivers are not trained for guide work
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service(s) not specified above.