Home » Tour Packages » South India Tour Packages » Miracles Of Kerala Tour Package 7 Nights 8 Days
Miracles Of Kerala Tour Package 7 Nights 8 Days
Book Your Tour
South India has its distinct place amongst the various attractive tourist places of India. Its evergreen tropical forest, crescent shape beach with silver sand spread on its shore line, tranquil stretches will etch your mind and soul with a feel of calmness and serene beauty.
At Top India Holidays we have designed Miracle of Kerala tour Package giving you the best deals if you are planning to discover the northern point of India with your soul mate or family.
- Coverage of tourist points with the escorting of English/Hindi speaking Guide
- Boat house trip to country side
- Special cousins derived from British & Portuguese specialities
- Jeep Safari to National Park
7 Nights 8 Days
Day- 1: Arrival at Cochin & Travel to Munnar (130 Km)
At your arrival on Cochin you will be welcomed by our representative and followed by transporting you to Munnar for your first tour. After a journey of approx two hours you will reach Munnar which is Paradise of Kerala. After reaching Munnar you will be taken to your hotel for lunch and rest.
Later evening will be spent in resting followed by Night stay in Munnar
Day-2: Explore Munnar
Early in the morning after light breakfast you will be taken to the wide spear tea plantation walk where you can also enjoy famous verities of Tea exported from India. Wide spread greenery, small waterfall reroute makes Munnar effortlessly elegant and attractive. Night Stay in Munnar.
Day-3: Travel to Periyar (Tekkady 213 Km)
The next day of South India Miracle Trip you will hit the road for Periyar. It is located in Idukki district of Kerala and famous for its National Park. Aided by a jeep safari you will discover and confront varied varieties of flora and fauna in the dense tropical forest of Periyar. Night stay in Periyar.
Day-4: Explore Periyar
Another day in Periyar will start with a breakfast and then to the excursion of Periyar and its adjoining areas. Vembanad, Padnabham Temple, Back Water Ride, Cruise drive are other places and activities which will become part of fourth day of South India Trip. Night stay in Periyar.
Day-5: Night at Houseboat (Alleppy)
House boat is the major attraction amongst tourist where one can enjoy stay on a floating boat on the waters of Kerala just making them felling like at home. They are supported with all basic and supportive amenities.
Night stay at Alleppy house boat.
Day-6: Travel to Kovalam (215 Km)
Tour to South India is irrelevant if one do not experience Ayurvedic spa and massage which is famous worldwide for its healing and relaxing powers. Kovalam is one of the famous destinations for its excellent spa and massage services. After reaching Kovalam you will be taken to the massage therapy and the laer eveing spent by resting and enjoying food of Kovalam. Over night stay.
Day- 7: Explore Kovalam
Seventh day with Top India Holiday will take you the drive and discovery of Kovalam and its adjoining parts. The most famous in Kovalam are Vizhinjam mosque, light house Beach, Vellayani Lake, Vilyathura all these places offer the best panoramic view of the town. Overnight stay in Kovalam
Day-8: Trivandrum Departure
The last day with Top India Holiday will ends with your departure from Kovalam for Trivandrum so that you can board your schedules train/flight. You will be dropped by the driver safely.
• Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds, hotel will accommodate for 10 days.
•Staff driven cars will drop you to the airport/Junction/Bus stand
• All transport will be Air-conditioned.
• Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection
• Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
• Entrance fee on monuments/places.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.