Home » Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour Packages » Golden Triangle Tour 6 Nights 7 Days
Golden Triangle Tour 6 Nights 7 Days
Book Your Tour
India is tourist attraction for travellers around the world for its diverse culture, geographical location, floral diversity and its heartthrob hospitality which make every visitor to come again and again. We at Top Indian Holidays have taken leadership in extending this culture beyond the location boundaries. Our past experience and knowledge and overwhelming response from our prestigious customers always drive us to do something better than before.
Our Golden Triangle Tour Series covers three cities which are of tourist attraction and famous for something special and unique representing its culture and history. In this tour we will cover cites viz Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- Iconic Taj Mahal
- Humayun Tomb
- Qutub Minar
- Exotic shopping from Chandni Chowk
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort
6 Nights 7 Days
Day 1 - Delhi arrival
Our designated representative will pick you up from the destination of your arrival and will drive you direct to your hotel. You can take rest and can explore a little as per your convenience places around the hotel. The night stay will be scheduled.
Day 2 - Delhi Sightseeing (Full Day)
Next morning will commence after breakfast and then you kick start your journey for exploring the new and old Delhi will start. Famous monuments like Lal Quila (Red Fort), Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate etc. and not only the monuments but also the colourfully fabricated Chandni Chowk is also major part of attraction shopping in Delhi tour.
Day 3 - Continue Exploring Delhi & Travel to Agra (226 Km)
From the heart of India ie; Delhi we will depart for the world famous Agra for exploring its beautiful Taj Mahal. Later in the evening afater visiting Idamad-ud-Duala you can enjoy sun set view of Taj Mahal. Shopping in the loacal market is another attraction for handicraft items of Agra like pottery work are famous for its miniature art. Night stay in Agra
Day 4 -Agra Sightseeing
The next morning in Agra will start with the breakfast. You will visit iconic Taj Mahal followed by Moti Masjid and Red Fort. In the evening time coming back to your hotel local delicacies can be tasted. Night stay in Agra
Day 5 -Travel to Jaipur (241 Km)
In the early hours you will leave for Jaipur after breakfast. On the way to Jaipur, you will be taken to Fathepur Sikri which is famous for the Mughal Monumental beauty After a swift journey you will be dropped to your hotel for lunch and later in the evening you will be taken to the Birla Temple. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 6 - Jaipur Sightseeing (Full Day)
Early in the morning you will be taken to Amber Fort for elephant ride. Afterwards next destination will be Hawa Mahal located in the heart of city and following this, monuments like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and on the way of returning to your hotel you can enjoy shopping from Johri Bazaar and adjoining market for exquisite shopping of Jaipuri Razai and Kundan-Meena jewellery. Night stay in Jaipur
Day 7 - Delhi - Departure
On the final day of the tour you will be transported from your hotel to the airport by chauffer along with those fond memories served delicately by Top Indian Holidays.
- Depending upon the requirement of breakfast and beds.
- Staff driven cars with English speaking chauffer will drop you to the airport/Junction.
- All transport will be Air-conditioned and in upto date condition.
- Elephant / Jeep ride (one way only while going up) in the way to Amber Fort.
- Guide will be provided as per the requirement along with the language selection.
- Rates and taxes will be applicable as of present condition.
- Entrance fee on monuments/places.
- Car drivers are not trained for guide work
• Entrance fee on monuments/places.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplementary charges applicable in peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges
• Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service(s) not specified above.